Thursday, May 17, 2012

Random Baked Goods and Such


an order of half a dozen cheesecake cups
  

second batch of a mini key lime cheesecake
the 9.5-inch cheesecake that was ordered for mother's day






lemon-lime chicken with couscous




my mother's day cake for my very own mom :)

my mom calls this the "whoville cake"
    I have been in hiatus (I got too engrossed planning my son's 6th birthday party) for a few weeks and wasn't been able to update my blog post but that doesn't mean I also took a break from cooking or baking - never! During my long break from blog posting, I managed to bake orders of cheesecake cups and a cheesecake, chocolate balls for mother's day and cook some grilled lemon-lime chicken with couscous.

    There will be a follow up blog for recipes and random thoughts coming up soon! But for now, enjoy and have fun looking at my photos. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics