Friday, February 17, 2012

ARTichoke and SPINach dip

Definitely not for a non-veggie eater given that there is a lot of spinach in it. We had this with nachos with my family, then with my coworker friends till my mom keep on mentioning for us to try and make one. It took a long time before I actually did make one. The dip became more like a side than anything else.
With some leftovers of the dip/side, I did what I usually do with leftovers as I mentioned before how I’ll bring them to work and my “bobbsey twin” will taste it, which she did with much gusto that she was close to licking the container. That made me smile to say the least, it is really very fulfilling when the people who tasted your food will love it, not just by saying it, but how they react.
Seeing how almost none was left at home and how my “twin” loved it, I told her I’ll bring in sample sizes for Christmas as gifts. I did and they asked for more and I even got a marriage proposal out of it.
So take a dip in the photos.

go get your nachos or any other chips you got..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics